Virtual Planning Meets Clinical Results
Zimmer Biomet’s Personalized Guide Systems provide interactive, 3D preoperative planning software and intraoperative guides that assist surgeons in the precise positioning of knee implants.
- Patient imaging is used to generate a 3D virtual model for an unobstructed view of critical anatomic landmarks.
- Interactive, 3D virtual surgeon planning enhances visualization of patient anatomy and implant position.
- Virtual planning attributes are embodied in patient specific, 3D printed guides.
- The use of interactive planning and patient specific guides streamline the surgical workflow.
- Technology is a significant driver for patients to undergo total joint replacement surgery.1
- Studies have demonstrated better accuracy and clinical outcomes through the use of Patient Specific Guides.2-6
Our Patient Specific Guide offerings are compatible with a broad range of Zimmer Biomet Knee Implants and multiple imaging modalities. Talk to your Zimmer Biomet Representative, or visit our Personalized Solutions Portal to learn more.