ROSA Partial Knee provides confidence in performing partial knee arthroplasty (PKA) by offering a simple technique, the clinical heritage of the Persona® Partial Knee and efficiency throughout the surgical journey.
Features and Benefits
- Enables confidence thanks to a simple workflow and easy-to-use interface
- Adapts to the surgeon through the collaborative mode
- Surgeon controls the saw, eliminating haptics
- Compatible with Persona Partial Knee, a clinically proven and personalized knee system 1,2
- Enhanced patient satisfaction through accurate and reproducible surgery
- Offers surgeon precision and accuracy through the cut flow and validation feature, which is designed to ensure proper alignment in real time
- Tibial resection with ROSA Partial Knee has been shown to be more accurate and reproducible than conventional instrumentation³
- Streamlined operative steps for flexibility and ease of use
- Proprietary 2D to 3D X-Atlas® imaging technology to see patient bone model in the interface or imageless option to drive clinical efficiency
- Requires fewer tibial cuts than conventional PKA, potentially resulting in OR efficiencies³
- Flexibility to intra-operatively change to ROSA Knee if required
- A cornerstone of ZBEdge™, our suite of integrated digital and robotic technologies built to unlock data-powered insights across the continuum of care
- ZBEdge harnesses data from ROSA Robotics to create new value and capabilities, through an unrivaled user experience, with the goal of improving patient outcomes through informed decision-making by quantifying subjective elements of orthopedic care
- Capture more objective patient-specific data to aggregate, analyze and quantify results
Brochures and Resources
ROSA® Partial Knee Overview Video
ROSA® Partial Knee Surgical Video
ZBEdge Supporting Evidence
Zimmer Biomet is committed to supporting the value of our technology with evidence.
SUBMIT YOUR INFORMATION AND GET CONTACTED BY A ZIMMER BIOMET REP
- Foran, JR. et al. Long-term Survivorship and Failure Modes of Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2013 Jan; 471(1): 102–108.
- Berger, RA. et al. Results of unicompartmental knee arthroplasty at a minimum of ten years of follow-up. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005 May;87(5):999-1006.
- Data on file. FER-SM210126-01
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert and information on this website. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.
For additional robotic inquiries and concerns, contact 1-855 ROSA BOT.