The Power to Personalize™
Personalized Implants, Precise Instrumentation, Proven Technology.
The Persona Revision Knee System expands the Persona Knee System to provide a portfolio of personalized knee care in order to replicate a patient’s anatomy and offer an individualized fit in partial, primary and revision knee arthroplasties.
- Knee Reconstruction
- Revision Knee Reconstruction
- Anatomic Reconstruction
- Zonal Fixation
- Soft Tissue Balance
- Revision Knee
The Persona Revision Knee System provides proven1-3 solutions to help improve patient outcomes
Trabecular Metal Technology20 years
Persona Revision boasts one of the most clinically proven1-3
biological fixation portfolios on the market with over 20 years of
successful clinical use.
Clinical Heritage55 years
Persona Revision Knee System is an evolutionary refinement of its predecessors: Persona the Personalized Knee, NexGen® Legacy® Constrained Condylar Knee (LCCK), Natural-Knee® II, and Vanguard® SSK/360 Revision Knee System. The design and material properties of these systems have a combined clinical history of over 55 years on the market.4-7
Bonus Coverage with Proper Rotation92%
In vitro, the Persona Anatomic Tibia has demonstrated 92% bone coverage with proper rotation8
The Persona Revision Knee System’s personalized implants, precise instrumentation and proven technologies give surgeons the ability to personalize their surgical experience to best meet the needs of each patient.
Achieve an individualized fit with an array of anatomic components including tibial and femoral cones and numerous stem choices to address fixation needs.
Supports a personalized approach that allows surgeons to individualize the surgical experience based on the patient’s bone and joint condition.9-12
Boasts one of the most clinically proven1-3 biological fixation portfolios on the market with premium bearing technology designed to protect against oxidation and maintain wear resistance.9-12
Standard Femur and Plus Femur featuring Flexion Fill™ Design
Posterior Stabilized (PS) Bearing, Constrained Posterior Stabilized (CPS) Bearing, Constrained Condylar Knee (CCK) Bearing
Straight, splined and tapered stems available in multiple lengths and diameters
Anatomic Tibial Baseplate to achieve proper rotation, bone coverage and minimization of offset stem use
Fixation with Trabecular Metal Material designed to facilitate bony in-growth
- Persona Revision Trabecular Metal Cones provide a solution to effectively fill bone defects to closely replicate patient’s normal anatomy. The proven1-3 Trabecular Metal material facilitates biological fixation and distributes loads closer to the joint line.
Soft Tissue Balance
- In an effort to address joint instability, Persona Revision’s multiple femoral components in varying sizes and a vast continuum of bearing constraints provide surgeons the tools to help achieve a stable knee.
Streamlined Delivery System
- Efficient kitting strategy with modular brackets allows for adaptable tray configurations to help eliminate nonessential instrumentation.
The Persona Revision Knee System offers a portfolio of personalized knee care across various procedural types and provides innovative solutions to help break the revision cycle.
Revision Knee Arthroplasty: Anatomic Restoration with the Persona® Revision Knee System
- Zhang, Y., et al. Interfacial Frictional Behavior: Cancellous Bone, Cortical Bone, and a Novel Porous Tantalum Biomaterial. Journal of Musculoskeletal Research. 3(4):, 245-251, 1999.
- Bobyn, J.D., et al. Characteristics of Bone In-growth and Interface Mechanics of a New Porous Tantalum Biomaterial. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (British). 81-B(5): 907, 1999.
- Shirazi-Adl, A., et al. Experimental Determination of Friction Characteristics at the Trabecular Bone / Porous-coated Metal Interface in Cementless Implants. The Journal of Biomedical Research. 27: 167-175, 1993.
- NexGen Legacy Constrained Condylar Knee release to market date 1997.
- Natural Knee II Revision Knee System release to market date 2003.
- Vanguard SSK Revision Knee System release to market date 2005.
- Vanguard 360 Revision Knee System release to market date 2012.
- Dai, Y., et al. Anatomical Tibial Component Design Can Increase Tibial Coverage and Rotational Alignment Accuracy: A Comparison of Six Contemporary Designs. Knee Surgery Sports Traumatology Arthroscopy. 22:2911-2923; KSSTA. 2014.
- Internal Data on File at Zimmer Biomet. Zimmer ZRR_WA_2409_11. 2011.
- Internal Data on File at Zimmer Biomet Zimmer ZRR_WA_2403_11. 2011.
- Internal Data on File at Zimmer Biomet Zimmer ZRR_WA_2551_12. 2012.
- Internal Data on File at Zimmer Biomet Zimmer ZTR_BI_0133_18. 2018.
- Foran, JR. et al. Long-term Survivorship and Failure Modes of Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2013 Jan; 471(1): 102–108.
- Berger, RA. et al. Results of unicompartmental knee arthroplasty at a minimum of ten years of follow-up. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005 May;87(5):999-1006.
- Kavanaugh A, et al. Factors Influencing the Initial Strength of the Tibial Tray- Cement Interface Bond. Bone Joint Journal. 95-B(34): 98, 2013.
- Refsum, A. M., et al. Cementing Technique for Primary Knee Arthroplasty: A Scoping Review. Acta Orthopaedica. Published online: Aug 27, 2019. DOI:10.1080/17453674.2019.1657333
- Internal data on File at Zimmer Biomet. Verification Report, Release of antibiotics. Project Verification Number CD0278. June 20, 2017.
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our dedicated patient recovery site.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert or contact your local representative; search this website for additional product information. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.