A vision built on a legacy of innovation and success
Our mission is to alleviate pain and improve the quality of life for people around the world.
Our Guiding Principles
- Respect the contributions and perspectives of all Team Members.
- Commit to the highest standards of patient safety, quality, and integrity.
- Focus our resources in areas where we will make a difference.
- Ensure the company’s return is equivalent to the value we provide our customers and patients.
- Give back to our communities and people in need the contributions and perspectives of all Team Members.
Our executive management team fosters a progressive culture of evolution and innovation.
Zimmer Biomet team members push the boundaries of innovation and drive our mission forward.
Featured Team Members
Director of Innovation
Assoc. Dir., Regulatory Affairs
Building healthy communities, advancing STEM education, providing disaster relief and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion are the core of our values.
Standing with the millions in a united front against hatred, discrimination and injustice.
Zimmer Biomet has partnered with the leading civil rights organization, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). Through the Foundation, ZB is committing $2 million over the next three years to support partnered efforts with NAACP to end racial injustice and advance diversity and equality. Learn about our impact.
Request charitable monetary donations
For more information about requesting grants and donations, visit the Our Impact page.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.