The HAMMR Automated Hip Impaction System is designed to address surgeon strain, fatigue, and repetitive motion associated with the traditional mallet.
- Three adjustable energy levels to effortlessly address bone quality variation in both the femur and acetabulum.
- Ergonomic and balanced impaction device designed to replace the
traditional mallet to address fatigue and repetitive motion.
- Consistent and controlled energy1 designed to minimize variability in both bone preparation and device implantation.
Designed for multiple surgical approaches and implant systems.
Adapters are available for anterior and posterior surgical approaches and are secured to the device during use to address off-axis impaction that can occur with a mallet.
HAMMR pairs seamlessly with Zimmer Biomet’s premier hip implant systems.
G7® Acetabular System
Avenir Complete® Hip System
Taperloc® Complete Hip System
Echo® Bi-Metric® Full Length and Microplasty® Hip Stem*
Don't miss out.
Sign up to learn more about how you can improve your hip
surgical experience with HAMMR.
- Data on File at Zimmer Biomet. Zimmer HAMMR Verification Test Report. DOC0179677. Pages 47-49. January 19, 2024.
- Data on File at Zimmer Biomet. Zimmer HAMMR Verification Test Report. DOC0179677. Page 39. January 19, 2024.
*The HAMMR automated impaction system is contraindicated for use with the size 7 Echo® Bi-Metric® Full Length High Offset stem.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert or contact your local representative; search this website for additional product information. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.