- Lonner JH. Patellofemoral arthroplasty: Pros, Cons, and Design Considerations. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2004 Nov;(428):158-65
- Leadbetter, WB, et al.: The appropriate use of patellofemoral arthroplasty:an analysis of reported indications, contraindications and failures. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research 2005; 436: 91-99.
- Earl, B. Gender Solutions Study by Mohamed Mahfouz at the University of Tennessee. Results based on CT scan analysis. Data on file at Zimmer Biomet.
- Thienpoint, E., Lonner, J.H. Coronal alignment of patellofemoral arthroplasty. The Knee. 21-S(1): S51-S57, 2014.
- Lonner, J.H. Patellofemoral Arthroplasty: The Impact of Design on Outcomes. Orthopedic Clinics of North America. 39(3): 347-354, 2008.
- Morris, M.J. et al. Clinical Results of Patellofemoral Arthroplasty. The Journal of Arthroplasty. 28(9): 199-201, 2013.
- Dahm, D.L. et al. Patellofemoral Arthroplasty Versus Total Knee Arthroplasty in Patients with Isolated Patellofemoral Osteoarthritis. The American Journal of Orthopedics. 39(10): 487-491, 2010.
- Persona® Partial Knee Clinical Outcomes Study ANNUAL REPORT K.CR.I.G.16.16. Internal data on file at Zimmer Biomet. Sept 2019.
- Atul Kamath, Jess Lonner, et al. Minimum Two-year Outcomes of Modular Bicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty (2014) 75-79.
- Foran, JR. et al. Long-term Survivorship and Failure Modes of Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2013 Jan; 471(1): 102–108.
- Berger, RA. et al. Results of unicompartmental knee arthroplasty at a minimum of ten years of follow-up. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005 May;87(5):999-1006.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert or contact your local representative; visit www.zimmerbiomet.com for additional product information.