- Kühn K-D. Bone Cements, Up-to-Date Comparison of Physical and Chemical Properties of Commercial Materials. p:17. Springer Verlag: Berlin, 2000
- Internal Verification Report, Mechanical Testing, CD0261, Jun 2017.*
- ISO 5833, Implants for Surgery – Acrylic Resin Cements (2002).
- Dunne N-J, et al. Influence of the mixing techniques on the physical properties of acrylic bone cement. Biomaterials. 22: 1819-1826, 2001.*
- Wilkinson J.M., et al. Effect of mixing techniques on the Properties of Acrylic Bone-Cement. The Journal of Arthroplasty. 15:663-667, 2000.*
- Malchau, H., et al. Prognosis of Total Hip Replacement. The National Hip Arthroplasty Register. 9-11, 1996.
- Malchau, H., et al. The Swedish Total Hip Replacement Register. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. 84A: 2-20, 2002.
- Swedish Hip Arthroplasty Register. Annual Report 1998
*Laboratory testing is not necessarily indicative of clinical performance
Refobacin® is a trademark licensed from Merck KGaA.