Simplifying Soft Tissue Balancing
VERASENSE™ Sensor-Assisted TKA is a disposable sensor that wirelessly transmits quantitative data from a patient’s knee to an intraoperative monitor, enabling a surgeon to customize implant positioning and achieve proper soft tissue balance in real-time.
- A single use disposable sensor replacement of standard TKA poly trial
- Helps establish proper TKA: Soft tissue balance and implant position
- Intelligent instrument: Embedded with proprietary micro-processor
- Sensors and wireless communication technology
- Supports evidence-based outcomes, joint registry objectives and physician quality reporting system (PQRS) initiatives
For more information, please visit www.orthosensor.com.