γGamma-bsm Moldable Putty is a synthetic, biocompatible bone graft substitute material that sets hard and maintains shape at body temperature1. Indicated for bone voids or defects that are not intrinsic to the stability of the bony structure, γGamma-bsm Moldable Putty was developed to meet the need for high compressive strength materials that can be implanted in a wet environment.
- Provides osteoconductive scaffold for new bone growth while undergoing cell-mediated remodeling as the bone heals2,3,4
- Nanocrystalline* calcium phosphate is comparable to the mineral composition of human bone2,5
- Moldable to allow the putty to be placed into open defects created surgically/traumatic injury
- Provides 15 minutes of working time to allow for intraoperative flexibility
- Isothermally sets hard in 3-5 minutes to a compressive strength of 35MPa3, four times strength of cancellous bone6
- Can be irrigated while setting, and drilled after hardening7
- Available in single-patient, single-use kits in volumes of 2.5cc, 5cc and 10cc