- Kits currently available
- Screws available in fenestrated, fully-cannulated design as well as fenestrated, partially-cannulated design for use when the screw tip may penetrate the opposite cortex.
- Screws are sterile packed with sheath assembly in order to facilitate the injection of N-Force Blue.
N-Force Fixation System®
Designed to provide improved metaphyseal void fill and increase structural support of the implant4
The first augmented fixation system, integrating fenestrated screws and a Bone Substitute Material (BSM) into a single construct to provide metaphyseal bone void fill and structural support to the screw.
The N-Force Fixation System is comprised of fenestrated screws, washers and N-Force Blue Bone Substitute Material (BSM). N-Force Blue is injected directly into the fenestrated screw with the use of a sheath which is designed to help minimize BSM leakage into the soft tissues.
- Tibia, Hip & Femur
- Cannulated Screws
An augmented fixation system, integrating fenestrated screws and a Bone Substitute Material (BSM) into a single construct to provide improved metaphyseal void fill and increase structural support of the implant.
- Kits currently available
- Screws available in fenestrated, fully-cannulated design as well as non-fenestrated, fully-cannulated design.
- Screws are sterile packed with sheath assembly and washer for surgical efficiency and to facilitate the injection of N-Force Blue.
- The system is designed to provide fracture stability and K-wire fixation, when sequential drilling and screw insertion has been performed.
- N-Force Blue BSM is used in conjunction with the N-Force Fixation System® providing a convenient mixing injection system.
- The proprietary nano crystalline calcium phosphate mimics the chemical structure of human bone to facilitate remodeling1-4. N-Force Blue sets hard in a wet environment and may be irrigated after setting allowing for a complete defect fill2.
N-Force System® Surgical Technique
Surgical Approach N-Force Blue is the only FDA cleared BSM that is validated for use with the N-Force Fixation System. Zimmer Biomet recommends that N-Force Blue be used with the N-Force Fixation System.
N-Force Blue Mixing Video
N-Force™ Fixation Femoral Neck Procedure
Zimmer Biomet N-Force Fixation System Animation Tibial
1. Knaack D, Goad ME, Aiolova M, Rey C, Tofighi A, Chakravarthy P, Lee DD. Resorbable Calcium Phosphate Bone Substitute. J Biomed Mater Res. 1998 Winter;43(4):399-409.
2. Colon DA, Yoon BJ, Russell TA, Cammisa FP, Abjornson C. Assessment of the Injection Behavior of Commercially Available Bone BSMs for Subchondroplasty® Procedures. Knee. 2015 Dec;22(6):597-603. doi: 10.1016/j.knee.2015.06.017. Epub 2015 Jul 23.
3. Hernandez, C.J. Keaveny, T.M. A Biomechanical Perspective on Bone Quality. Bone. 2006 Dec; 39 (6): 1173-1181.
4. Internal report, Mart-Test, Inc.: 350% increase in bench-top screw pull-out strength with BSM versus no BSM; funded by InnoVision, August 2009. The material used in this testing is chemically identical to the calcium phosphate found in N-Force Blue.
1800 West Center Street
Warsaw, Indiana 46580 USA
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our dedicated patient recovery site.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert or contact your local representative; search this website for additional product information. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.