Osteoconductive scaffold with osteoinductive growth factors
StaGraft Fiber is allograft bone that maintains the osteoconductive scaffold and osteoinductive growth factors as an alternative to autograft.
- Foot and Ankle
- Demineralized Bone Matrix Fiber
Graft consistency is designed to be easily controlled by the user.
- Can be used alone or in combination with autologous bone or other forms of allogeneic bone in non-weight bearing grafting procedures.
- Consists of allograft bone to provide a favorable alternative to autograft
- Each lot of StaGraft Fiber is verified for osteoinductivity.2
StaGraft Fiber provides an osteoconductive scaffold that promotes bone growth via osteoinductive growth factors.3 StaGraft Fiber consists of 100% cortical fiber DBM and can be used to fill bony voids or gaps that have been surgically created, or to fill osseous defects in non-weight bearing applications.
Alternative to Autograft
- This product can be used alone or in combination with autologous bone or other forms of allogeneic bone in non-weight bearing grafting procedures.
- Designed to offer ease of preparation with all-inclusive kit that offers easy handling characteristics with user-controlled graft consistency and hydration flexibility.
1. ZB Internal Test Report, TR-1019. 1TR-1009, StaGraft Fiber DBM Benchtop Evaluation.
2. Internal procedure RCS-079
3. Han et al, Combined Effects of Phosphatidylcholine and Demineralized Bone Matrix on Bone Induction, Connective Tissue Research, 44: 160-166, 2003.
1800 West Center Street
Warsaw, Indiana 46580 USA
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our deidcated patient recovery site.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert and information on this website. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.