Total Hip & Knee Warranty +
Total Hip & Knee Warranty + Overview
The Total Hip & Knee Warranty + program covers any Zimmer Biomet THA or TKA primary implant and allows for customization based on patient needs.
The warranty covers primary procedure implant components and offers potential additional value through add-on technologies.
In addition to covering any Zimmer Biomet THA or TKA implant, the program has no patient exclusion criteria, so any patient qualifies*.
What is Covered
- All Zimmer Biomet primary TKA and THA implants wherein qualifying revision is required*
- Qualifying add-on technology that is used during the primary procedure
Who is Covered
- No patient exclusion criteria
How They are Covered
- Term of 2 years post primary procedure
- Includes the same or comparable implant as used in the primary surgery at no charge
- If Bactisure™ was used in the primary procedure, its cost is refunded to the facility
- Additional $2,500 of ZB sales credit provided per warranty tier level qualified for a total of up to $7,500
*Contact your local Sales Representative to see applicable Total Hip & Knee Warranty + terms and conditions
*subject to the terms and conditions of the warranty
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert and information on this website. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.