One system. One solution. Completely for you.
Zimmer Biomet’s X Series™ Power System is designed with one goal in mind: being a trusted system for a variety of surgical orthopedic procedures. Created by surgeons for surgeons.
- Upper and Lower Extremity Trauma
Engineered for power, crafted for precision.
- From the ergonomics to the differentiated torque to the variable trigger speed, X Series Power System is designed for different techniques and preferences
- X Series Power System provides a system that puts you in control
- Developed through the shared experience of an international team of surgeons and engineers
- X Series Power System is powerful and ergonomic for challenging cases, yet small and agile for delicate cases
- An expertly crafted modular design delivers dynamic drilling, reaming and sawing, all from one single handpiece
- Designed for both large bone Reconstruction and Orthopedic Trauma procedures, X Series Power System potentially reduces the type and number of sets needed to operate efficiently
- X Series Power System provides you with one system for multiple uses to address daily operational costs
- Dedicated Zimmer Biomet sales and clinical support team members are there for you every day, every step of the way
X Series Power System
Zimmer Surgical, S.A.
Chemin du Pré-Fleuri 3
1228 Plan-les-Ouates, Switzerland
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our dedicated patient recovery site.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert or contact your local representative; search this website for additional product information. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.