- CoCr 1.8mm x 635mm
- CoCr 1.8 mm x 910mm
- SS 1.8mm x 559mm
- SS 1.8 mm x 910mm
Maximizing tension control with minimal tissue disruption
- Hip and Femur
- SS 1.3mm 35mm,40mm, 45 mm, 65mm
- Ti Short, Long, 4 hole & 5 hole extended
- 6-Hole/6-Cable Plate, 187mm
- 8-Hole/8-Cable Plate, 246mm
- 10-Hole/10-CablePlate, 305mm
- Small (Ti for NCB)
- 3.5mm (SS for ZPLP)
- 5.5mm (SS for ZPLP)
- The multi-strand cable configured with a 19 x 7 bundling is designed to provide static tensile and fatigue strength.
- The instrumentation allows the surgeon to adjust the tension to accommodate specific patient conditions.
- The Cable-Ready Cable Grip System offers a wide variety of bone plates and attachment devices that incorporate cables that are designed for secure fixation.
Cable-ready System Surgical Technique
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our dedicated patient recovery site.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert and information on this website. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.