Zimmer Surgical, Inc.
200 West Ohio Avenue
Dover, OH 44622
Versatile from Grip to Tip
The Pulsavac Plus and Pulsavac Plus AC wound debridement systems offer versatile solutions to wound irrigation and wound suction cleaning.
- Designed for convenient and easy use.
- Built with the power you need to remove debris or gentle lavage for soft tissue.
- Available in a traditional battery pack and a reusable power pack.
The Pulsavac Plus and Pulsavac Plus AC Wound Debridement Systems come equipped with 10 different tip options to meet your clinical needs.
Pulsavac Plus AC
When Less Means More
- The Pulsavac Plus AC System is a disposable, environmentally friendly system that includes a lightweight hand piece, a variety of tips, and a reusable AC power pack that eliminates the need for batteries.
- Our AC system saves your facility money by eliminating the expense of battery waste all while providing the pulsed lavage performance you’re accustomed to.
- Ideal for use in the operating room and orthopedic surgeries, the Pulsavac Plus effectively cleans bone cement debris during total joint procedures.
Pulsavac Plus Wound Debridement
Pulsavac Plus AC Wound Debridement System
Zimmer Surgical, Inc.
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our dedicated patient recovery site.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert and information on this website. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.