ONE Planner™ Hip
Easy. Intuitive. Fast.
The ONE Planner Hip is a web-based preoperative planner for primary total hip arthroplasty. Using the auto-plan mode, surgeons can create a preoperative plan within five minutes.
ONE Planner Hip features an optional spinopelvic mobility assessment tool if both a sitting and standing lateral x-ray are provided with the AP X-ray. This web-based planner requires no onsite installation and adds no extra steps to the workflow.
Ready to give yourself a headstart?
Complete the fields below and we will contact you.
- Web-based program, no installation needed onsite
- No extra steps to workflow, standard AP X-rays are suitable
- Intuitive and clean user interface with interactive adjustment of auto-plan results
- Access via existing Zimmer Biomet case
management systems, SMS for U.S., DCMS for outside the U.S.
- Headstart with auto-plan mode, preoperative plan completed within five minutes
- Incudes image calibration, implants,
offset, leg length difference and femoral neck cut
Pelvic Tilt Assessment
- Optional feature: Additional to the AP X-ray both a sitting and standing lateral X-ray required
- Semi-automated (required landmarks need to be placed manually, subsequently values and angles are visualized automatically)
- Categorization of
patient-specific spinopelvic mobility
- Developed in-house by the experienced Zimmer Biomet engineering team
- Compatible with: Avenir Complete® Hip
System, Taperloc® Complete Hip System,
Echo® Bi-Metric® and the G7® Acetabular System
- Suitable for use with the ROSA® Hip system
ONE Planner Hip Product Demonstration
ONE Planner™ Hip & ROSA® Hip Surgeon Insight
ONE Planner™ Hip with Atul Kamath, MD
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our dedicated patient recovery site.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert or contact your local representative; search this website for additional product information. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.