The Exodus Revision Hip System facilitates stem bone interface disruption that is significantly improved over traditional techniques and is designed for minimal bone loss with minimal effort and minimal damage to the proximal femur, compared to an extended trochanteric osteotomy.
- Stem Extraction
- Stem contouring design
Three Pre-Sterilized, Single-use Blades
- Single-use ensures that the blades are sharp and free of damage.
Reusable Exodus Handle
- Designed with an oversized strike-plate to provide protection from the mallet and enable impaction and extraction without having to change instruments.
Stem Contouring Medial Blade
- Designed with a slot that allows the device to work around the
neck geometry and access the bone interface at the medial calcar.
The gouge shape is designed to contour the implant and the proximal
to distal radius helps follow along the medial calcar
Curved Lateral Blade
- Designed with a gouge shape to contour the lateral shoulder of
the implant and a radius to help follow the implant and tuck under
the greater trochanter.
- The thin A/P chisel is designed to follow along the implant surface with adequate stiffness to reduce the risk of bending
- The single-use Exodus blades are pre-sterilized for convenience and reduce clinic sterilization costs and processing burdens.
- The Exodus handle features Hudson Quick-Connect with Rotational Control, providing a quick-connect feature designed to provide rotational control and enable efficiency when changing between blades.
Comfortable During Use
- The Exodus handle has a curved strike-plate undersurface that enables a firm grip between the palm and fingertips while back-striking during extraction. The silicone grip on the handle is designed to reduce fatigue while providing grip, ergonomics and comfort during use.
Ready to see what the Exodus System can bring to your O.R?
Complete the fields below and we will contact you.
Bactisure® Wound Lavage
Bactisure Wound Lavage is used to remove debris, including microorganisms, from wounds using pulsed (jet) lavage. The clear, colorless, low-odor solution is a FDA 510(K) cleared device. Active ingredients include ethanol (solvent), acetic acid (pH modifier), sodium acetate (buffer), benzalkonium chloride (surfactant), and water. Bactisure Wound Lavage is available in sterile 1000 mL polypropylene plastic bags with an integrated single spike port.
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our dedicated patient recovery site.
Exodus is a trademark of Tightline Development.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert or contact your local representative; search this website for additional product information. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.