One of the World’s Most Widely Used Total Elbows on the Market
The Coonrad/Morrey Total Elbow is well-known for its interchangeability and design.1,3
The Coonrad/Morrey Total Elbow is indicated for primary and revision intervention, post traumatic2 and rheumatoid arthritis,3,6 and trauma reconstruction.4,5*
1. Morrey BF, Adams RA, Bryan RS. Total replacement for post-traumatic arthritis of the elbow. J Bone Joint Surg. (Br). 1991;73-B(4:) 607-612.
2. Morrey BF, Adams RA. Semiconstrained arthroplasty for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis of the elbow. J Bone Joint Surg. 1992;74-A(4): 479-490.
3. Morrey BF, Adams RA. Seimiconstrained elbow replacement for distal humeral nonunion. J Bone Joint Surg (Br). 1995;77-B:67-72
4. O'Driscoll SW. Prosthetic elbow replacement for distal humeral fractures and nonunions. Op Tech in Orthop. 1994;4(1):54-57.
5. Gill DR, Morrey BF. The Coonrad/Morrey total elbow arthroplasty in patients who have rheumatoid arthritis. J Bone Joint Surg. 1998;89(9): 1327-1335.
*Please see IFU for full listings of indications and contraindications.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert or contact your local representative; search this website for additional product information. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.