For Multiligament Soft Tissue Reconstruction
The AperFix Femoral Implant is designed to mimic the benefits of a bone-tendon-bone construct, while allowing surgeons to restore native knee kinematics with a soft tissue graft. With this device, AperFix offers a simple, reproducible procedure compatible with any method of femoral socket drilling to achieve a reliable, anatomic reconstruction.
- Aperture Healing allows surgeons to create an anatomic reconstruction native to the original ligament
- Short, Stiff Construct minimizes graft micro-motion and maximizes stability with over 1000N1 of pull-out strength for a reliable construct
- Circumferential Graft Compression promotes tendon-to-bone contact for optimal biologic graft incorporation opportunity
- All-Inside Femoral Repair avoids pin passage through the lateral femoral cortex
- Easy, Screw-In Deployment allows for consistent results