BROADER1 FOOTPRINT OVER TISSUE
- BroadBand Tape is designed to provide greater load distribution than standard suture to address suture/tissue tear through
SMOOTH, SILK-LIKE FEEL
- Non-abrasive, easy to handle and gentle on tissue and gloves
TIE-ABILITY & LOW KNOT PROFILE
- Coreless, single weave braid allows for low profile knots to be tied
- Proprietary braid allows suture to lie flat when tied compared to cored sutures
- Coreless UHMWPE weave of MaxBraid™ and TRU-Link™ Sutures allows for low-profile knot stacks without mitigating strength
- Suture portfolio ranges from 4-0 through #5 suture sizes with a diverse selection of colors and needle options to aid in suture management both arthroscopically and in open procedures
- Over 10 years of proven high strength testing2
- #2 suture knot pull tensile strength is 14.6lbf3
- #5 suture knot pull tensile strength is 27.2lbf4
- Diameter of BroadBand Tape is 1.5mm and diameter of MaxBraid Suture is 0.6mm; increased surface area allows for greater load distribution
- Swan, G., Kenneth; et al. Arthroscopic Suture Material and Knot Type: An Updated Biomechanical Analysis. The American Journal of Sports Medicine. Vol 37, No. 8, 2009; pgs 1579-1585.
- Data on file RMS 71394, 71395. Bench test results are not necessarily indicative of clinical results.
- Data on file RMS 71396, 71397. Bench test results are not necessarily indicative of clinical results.
Biomet Sports Medicine
56 East Bell Drive
P.O. Box 587
Warsaw, Indiana 46581 USA
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our dedicated patient recovery site.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert or contact your local representative; search this website for additional product information. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.