ROSA ONE® Spine
ROSA ONE Spine is a robotic and surgical navigation system designed to aid surgeons in performing minimally invasive thoracolumbar spine procedures. ROSA ONE Spine is designed to accommodate the surgical workflow, utilizing robotics and navigation to support the procedure. The platform features 3D intraoperative planning software in addition to a navigation suite of technologies designed to improve implant as well as instrument placement accuracy and predictability.
- ROSA ONE provides both Brain and Spine applications on one system. The dual function robot can increase the utilization of the robotic platform for surgeries – which can lead to decreased acquisition, service, repair, costs and can streamline the robotic learning curve across the institution.
- ROSA ONE Spine includes a robotic assistant and a suite of navigation technologies designed to improve implant as well as instrument placement accuracy and predictability.
- With six degrees of freedom, ROSA ONE Spine allows dexterity and flexibility to access surgical sites. Once the trajectory has been set, the rigidity of the robotic arm provides gesture stability.
- Distinctive ‘dynamic tracking’ functionality allows the robot to move in real time, in sync with the patient’s movements.
- mymobility® integration allows for data driven patient support through the pre and post-operative procedure.
ROSA One Spine Introduction Video
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our dedicated patient recovery site.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert and information on this website. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.