Small, Strong, and All-Suture
The Leader in All-Suture Anchor Innovation
The introduction of the 1.4 mm JuggerKnot All-Suture Anchor in 2009 revolutionized soft tissue fixation in Sports Medicine, and we continue to innovate. This award winning1 100% suture based anchor system has quickly evolved into a family of anchors that offers one of the broadest ranges of options on the market for a multitude of different procedures.
Rotator Cuff Repair with the JuggerKnot Implant Platform
The JuggerKnot platform provides a variety of rotator cuff implants with different suture configurations to accommodate an array of surgical techniques. The 2.9 mm JuggerKnot and the Self-Punching JuggerKnot portfolios are designed for knot-tying and knotless repairs for arthroscopic and mini-open techniques.
- Available double loaded and triple loaded with MaxBraid™ Suture and BroadBand™ Tape.
- Implants loaded with sliding, non-sliding, or SimplePass sutures or tapes to accommodate knot-tying and knotless repair techniques.
- Inserter options for arthroscopic or mini-open (needles attached) repairs are offered.
- Platform is complemeneted by a guided delivery system and a 2.9 mm drill or punch.
- Short and robust inserter shaft to allow direct insertion with minimal surgical steps.
- Designed to eliminate the need to drill for soft anchor insertion.
- Longer “forked” tip to allow stable and precise anchor placement in the bone with minimal disruption.
- Implant offering includes
- Double and triple loaded implants with MaxBraid™ Suture and BroadBand™ Tape
- Single loaded option with a 2.3 mm BroadBand Tape SimplePass
- With or without needle implants for arthroscopic or mini-open repair
- 2.9 mm JuggerKnots and Self-Punching JuggerKnots are loaded with sliding, non-sliding, or SimplePass suture configurations to accommodate single row or medial row knot-tying techniques and all-knotless rotator cuff repair techniques.
Double Row Rotator Cuff Repair with Medial Row Knots utilizing JuggerKnot Soft Anchor with Sliding BroadBand Tape.
- The SimplePass suture configuration minimizes the amount of suture passing steps required. Implants with the SimplePass sutures are designed with the ends of the BroadBand Tape coming together for one #2 suture tail.
Knotless Double Row Rotator Cuff Repair utilizing JuggerKnot Soft Anchor with SimplePass.
- The JuggerKnot Implants with non-sliding sutures are loaded
with one or two non-sliding, or fixed, sutures within the implant
and are designed for knotless repairs. These implants also have one
co-braid suture that does slide and can be used to augment the
Knotless Double Row Rotator Cuff Repair utilizing JuggerKnot Soft Anchor with Non-Sliding BroadBand.
*Sliding co-braid BroadBand Tape can be used to augment the repair, creating a medial pulley, rip-stop stitch, or to address a dog ear.
Brochures and Resources
Rotator Cuff Repair with JuggerKnot 2.9mm Animation
Want to learn more? Contact us here.
- Medical Design Excellence Awards®, 2011 Winner
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert or contact your local representative; search this website for additional product information. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.