A convenient, modular system for post-traumatic elbow arthroplasty.
Mobility Through Rotation
Designed with a smooth stem to be implanted line-to-line
- Elbow Arthroplasty
- Ease of Insertion
- Severe Fracture
Allows for smooth motion within the canal and facilitates easy movement
18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28 mm and eighteen Stem options: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 mm diameters
5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 mm diameters, each Stem with three height options: +0, +2 and +4 mm.
- The design of the radial head implant allows for smooth motion within the canal and facilitates easy movement in soft tissues during pronation and supination and is intended to restore stability in the joint.
Not cemented and Not press-fit
- Allows the Implant to act as a metal spacer with a design that incorporates sizing options to reproduce patient anatomy.1,2,3
1. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2007 May;89(5):1075-80. Radial head arthroplasty with a modular metal spacer to treat acute traumatic elbow instability. Doornberg JN, Parisien R, van Duijn PJ, Ring D.
2. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2016 Apr 6;98(7):527-35. doi: 10.2106/ JBJS.15.00128. Radial Head Fractures Treated with Modular Metallic Radial
Head Replacement: Outcomes at a Mean Follow-up of Eight Years. Marsh JP, Grewal R, Faber KJ, Drosdowech DS, Athwal GS, King GJ
3. Journal of the American Society For Surgery Of the Hand Vol 4. No. 1. February 2004. Management of Radial Head Fractures with Implant Arthroplasty. King GJ.
1800 West Center Street
Warsaw, Indiana 46580 USA
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our deidcated patient recovery site.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert and information on this website. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.