Systems Engineer, ServiceNow Development (Hybrid)
|Location||Virtual Office, Other|
Zimmer Biomet is a global medical technology leader. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
The Systems Engineer in this ServiceNow Development role will support the development, implementation, customization, and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform under the leadership of the ServiceNow Platform/ Solution Architect. The Systems Engineer in this ServiceNow Development role will test, document and implement in accordance with the technical guidelines and instructions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support design, development, testing and deployment of applications and workflows within the ServiceNow platform
- Bring and build upon ideas to increase platform performance, stability, and security. Introduce automation to increase productivity.
- Deliver commitments as agreed upon
Expected Areas of Competence
- Strong English skills and respectful, open, and honest communication
- Focus on finding solutions rather than the problems
- Foundational understanding of ServiceNow Platform, including engagement of users, groups, and roles, ACLs, business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies, dictionary, and catalog items using Orchestration and flow designer.
- Able to work independently and function as part of a team
- Able to handle multiple development efforts
- Able to analyze data and creatively solve business issues
- Able to work with intercultural and geographically dispersed team members
- Bachelor degree in IT/IS or related field with 3+ years of experience, or Bachelor and Master's degree in IT/IS or related field with 1+ years of ServiceNow experience
- Experience developing the ITSM module, CMS and HR Case management modules
- Experience with Integrations (SOAP, REST APIs)
- Experience conducting ServiceNow instance upgrades
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- Rare and limited
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.
As a Zimmer Biomet team member, you will share in our commitment to providing mobility and renewed life to people around the world. This is why we offer you a competitive rewards package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness incentives, employee assistance programs as well as paid time off for vacation and holidays.