Zimmer Biomet is a global medical technology leader. Our team members
are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping
the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving
the quality of life for people around the world.
Responsible for processing orders, quotations, returns, credits,
invoices, and other shipping documents. Primary responsibility for the
Zimmer Biomet Order to Cash cycle (Order Placement, Invoice Accuracy, PO
Application, etc.). Answer inquiries and provide information to internal
and external customers. Requires knowledge of Zimmer Biomet office
systems and procedures. Duties include a combination of answering
telephones, purchase order processing, email correspondence, and system
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Support of the US field and customers in ensuring orders are placed
and case support and associated transactions are completed accurately
and in a timely manner.
• Timely response and support for all inquiries (call, text, email,
system driven, etc.).
• Coordinate billing with customers to request/receive purchase orders.
• Process purchase orders and order restock of inventory.
• Answer pricing and product inquiries.
• Process emergency orders. Other duties as assigned.
Expected Areas of Competence
• Ability to communicate clearly in verbal and written form in English.
Interact with staff and management at all levels of the Zimmer Biomet
organization and its customers’ .
• Ability to develop and maintain positive relationship with sales
associates, external customers, distributor operations team members, and
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. • Ability to
analyze situations and resolve problems. • Effective working in teams to
achieve the department’s objectives.
• Consistently show energy, drive, accountability, due diligence and
• Knowledge of ZDCS, ZSMS, and Livelink preferred.
• Ability to establish relationships quickly with a broad range of
constituents. Must possess a collaborative style to work effectively
throughout the organization.
• Ability to quickly understand and adapt to processes, policies and
systems used by Distributor and Customer Operations team members as well
field sales employees.
• Ability to seek out process improvement opportunities and make recommendations.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• One Year of prior Customer Service experience preferred
• Less than 5%
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are
stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where
every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.