What is ActiveCare+S.F.T.?
The ActiveCare+S.F.T. System is a safe and highly effective way to improve blood flow in the veins and to help prevent DVT.1 It delivers continuous enhanced circulation therapy (C.E.C.T.) via compression to the lower legs. It works by synchronizing compression to your respiration cycle.
Why Use ActiveCare+S.F.T.?
- Safe and effective way to prevent DVT1,2,3
- Clinically proven, without side effects such as serious bleeding complications1
- Non-invasive DVT preventative treatment with high efficacy2,3 and safety1 profile, with no required blood draw at home
- Small, portable and can be worn during normal daily activities and while you sleep, providing continuous therapy
- Convenient and easy to return the device after prescribed use
- Customer Care available 24/7
Beyond DVT Prevention
In addition to DVT prevention, ActiveCare+S.F.T. is also indicated for:
- Patients at risk for Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and related Pulmonary Embolism (PE) (Venous Thromboembolism (VTE))
- Diminishing post-operative pain and swelling
- Reducing wound healing time
- Treatment of venous stasis
- Treatment and assistance in healing: Stasis dermatitis, venous stasis ulcers, arterial and diabetic leg ulcers
- Enhancing blood circulation
- Treatment of chronic venous insufficiency
- Reducing edema