The Zimmer Periarticular Proximal Tibial Locking Plate System combines locking screw technology with a conventional periarticular plate designed to create fixed-angle constructs for use in stabilization of osteotomies and fractures, including: comminuted fractures, supracondylar fractures, intra/extraarticular condylar fractures, fractures in osteopenic bone, nonunions and malunions. The plates accommodate both standard screws and locking screws with threaded heads. When necessary, interfragmentary compression can be achieved using standard screws in the dual compression slots.
Cannulated screws and instruments allow provisional fixation with guide pins in the metaphysis. This helps ensure that the threaded locking screw heads align properly with the threaded plate holes. All plate configurations contain locking screw holes in the plate head, and alternating locking and compression screw slots in the shaft.
- Pre-contoured 3.5 mm and 5.5 mm proximal lateral tibial locking plates
- Combining locking holes and compression slots
- Low-profile plates
- Self-tapping screws
- Cannulated conical screws for lagging
- Cannulated locking screws for metaphyseal locking
- Locking screws for shaft locking
- Conventional or periarticular screws for dual compression