The ZipTight Fixation System for AC Joint Reconstruction is a low profile, knotless suture fixation system featuring ZipLoop Technology. It provides a fixation alternative to rigid stainless steel screws for repairing ankle syndesmosis joint disruptions and Acute AC Joint Reconstruction. The ZipTight Fixation System for AC Joint Reconstruction features a smaller version of Biomet Sports Medicine's easy-to-flip ToggleLoc Fixation device for medial side fixation and a round button for lateral fixation connected by MaxBraid suture. The ZipTight Fixation System for AC Joint Reconstruction is available with titanium buttons. The ZipTight Fixation System allows for micro-motion during healing which more closely mimics the patient's true joint mechanics.
- Knotless system that eliminates knot profile on the top of the clavicle
- Two Button system with ZipLoop Technology
- MaxBraid Suture Coracoid and clavicle fixation with #7 MaxBraid Suture
- MaxBraid Suture 150lb strength1
- ToggleLoc device pusher/plunger technique eliminates having to shuttle suture when fixating the initial coracoid button