Type 2 anodized titanium alloy for increased fatigue strength over Stainless Steel and Color anodized titanium.1
6.5/8.0mm Cannulated Screw System
The 6.5/8.0mm Cannulated Screw System is part of a series of cannulated screws ranging from 3.0 to 8.0mm. Matching a combination of screw options with necessary instrumentation, the system is designed to provide convenience and flexibility for the orthopaedic surgeon and the OR staff. Consistent with all Zimmer Biomet implants, the screws are type 2 anodized titanium alloy material which has been shown in mechanical testing, to have increased fatigue strength compared to 316L electropolished stainless steel, type 1 anodized titanium (color), and machined titanium1. This system is truly designed with the surgeon in mind.
- Fractures in the midfoot, hindfoot
- Ti-6Al-4V ELI, Type 2 Anodized Titanium Alloy
- 2.8mm guide wire - CoCr material
3.0mm Partially Threaded Screws:
10 – 40mm (non-sterile)
45 – 70mm (sterile only)
6.5/8.0mm screws short (16mm Thd), long (40mm Thd) and fully threaded options
Hexalobular head is designed for improved torque over hex design
Screw size/length for 6.5/8.0:
- 16mm Thd: 30-130mm (135-180mm Sterile)
- 40mm Thd: 70-130mm (135-180mm Sterile)
- Fully Thd: 30-130mm (135-180mm Sterile)
- The system consists of screw options ranging from 3.0 to 8.0 mm, matching each option with necessary instrumentation designed to provide convenience and flexibility for the surgeon and OR staff.
- Screws offer TiMax® surface treatment which have been shown in mechanical testing, to have increased fatigue strength compared to 316L electropolished stainless steel, type 1 anodized titanium and machined titanium.1
1. Zimmer Biomet Test # DVA-107504-DVER. Mechanical testing not necessarily indicative of clinical performance.
iPhone and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
56 East Bell Drive
P.O. Box 587
Warsaw, Indiana 46581 USA
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our dedicated patient recovery site.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert and information on this website. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.