Implants designed to treat a range of humeral fractures.
Efficient. Extensive. Advanced.
The AFFIXUS Natural Nail Humeral System is a long bone nailing system that is built on the Natural Nail and AFFIXUS intramedullary platforms.
- Shoulder and Elbow
- Intramedullary Nailing
Multiple Screw Options
The nail implants specifically, were designed with multiple screw options positioned in multi-planar axis, including; AP, ML oblique and ascending/descending angles, which allow surgeons the ability to use a minimally invasive approach in even the most complex humeral fractures. The system also includes optimal blunt tip screws and washers for more precise applications, if desired.
- 7mm, 9mm, 11m Dia 160mm Length / 2 distal screws
- 7mm, 8.5mm, 10mm Dia 20cm / 22cm / 24cm / 26cm / 28cm Length / 4 distal screws
- 7.5mm, 9.5mm 20cm / 22cm / 24cm / 26cm / 28cm length
- 2 Proximal / 4 distal screws
- 34-60mm in 2mm steps
- 60-80mm in 5mm steps
- 16-40mm in 2mm steps
- Proximal 0mm/ 2.5mm/ 5mm/ 7.5mm
- Antegrade/Retrograde 0mm/ 5mm/ 10mm/ 15mm/ 20mm
- Small and Spider
- The instrument cases are designed in a simple, step-wise, color-coded layout for ease of use and reproducible procedures for the surgeon and OR staff teams. Instrumentation cases are also designed modularly to provide space and inventory efficiencies to the hospital. Cases include intraoperative options including entry portals, reduction tools, and color-coded screw instrumentation placement.
- Created with acute fixation options for many challenging fracture patterns, the AFFIXUS Natural Nail System was designed with two implant options for humeral fractures in both antegrade and retrograde surgical approaches.
- The AFFIXUS Natural Nail Proximal Humeral Implant showcases the proprietary CoreLockTM technology, integrating a fixed-angle interlocking mechanism into the nail, allowing the user to lock all metaphyseal screws in the construct at a fixed angle at once.
The AFFIXUS Natural Nail Humeral System is a long bone nailing system built on the Natural Nail and AFFIXUS intramedullary platforms. This system offers a complete portfolio of implants and instruments, which treats a wide range of humeral fractures using simple and efficient instrumentation.
AFFIXUS Natural Nail Proximal Humerus Animation
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our dedicated patient recovery site.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert and information on this website. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.