The Power of Precision
For more than 50 years, Zimmer Biomet has been committed to precision when it comes to skin grafting.
- Skin Graft Mesher / Meshgraft II
When using our Air Dermatomes, you have greater confidence and better results. Our systems are designed for consistent, reliable skin graft retrieval.
Zimmer Biomet® Air Dermatome
Zimmer® Dermatome AN
Zimmer Biomet® Skin Graft Mesher
The Power of Choice
- With the Zimmer Dermatome AN, Air or Electric Dermatomes, you choose the power source that works best for you. All deliver the same smooth cutting action that produce, clean uniform cuts.
- All three Zimmer Dermatomes provide accurate cuts every time. They deliver a smooth, high-speed blade action which allows for virtually effortless cutting.
- Because safety is always a concern, we incorporate a safety lever to help prevent accidental activation during handling.
- Along with performance, we’ve also made Zimmer Biomet’s skin grafting instruments simple to maintain for convenience and durability.
- Our handpieces have a slim, sleek design that makes it easy to hold and control with either hand. Their design also provides a natural fit to enhance accuracy and reduce hand fatigue.
Zimmer® Dermatome AN
Zimmer Surgical, Inc.
200 West Ohio Avenue
Dover, OH 44622
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our dedicated patient recovery site.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert or contact your local representative; search this website for additional product information. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please visit labeling.zimmerbiomet.com or call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.