Streamline your subscapularis repair process with the convenience of Subscapularis Repair Kits. The sterilized kits contain a comprehensive suture, tape and drill bit arrangement to facilitate soft tissue repair.
Two flexible configurations equip you with everything needed for this procedure in one concise kit.
- Complete, sterilized kit
- Intuitive packaging provides accessible suture identification and application throughout procedure
- Minimal materials to manage
- Assorted needle types to help facilitate suture/tape passage
- Multiple kit configurations for maximizing repair effort
- Distinct colors provide optimal visibility for suture management and repair
- BroadBand® Tape provides a larger footprint over tissue1
- Non-abrasive, gentle on tissue and gloves
- Provides a broader footprint over tissue1
- Easy-to-handle material: Smooth, silk-like feel
- Coreless, single weave braid allows for low profile knots
- Proprietary braid allows suture to lie flat when tied
- Made from 100% polyethylene
- Diverse selection of suture sizes, colors and needle options
- Diameter of BroadBand Tape is 1.5mm and diameter of MaxBraid Suture is 0.6mm; increased surface area allows for greater load distribution
Riverpoint Medical is the legal manufacturer of BroadBand®
Tape, MaxBraid® Sutures and Subscapularis Repair Kits
825 NE 25th Avenue
Portland, OR 97232
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our dedicated patient recovery site.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert or contact your local representative; search this website for additional product information. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.