Clinical Results, Versatile, and Strong
The introduction of the 1.4 mm JuggerKnot All-Suture Anchor in 2009 revolutionized soft tissue fixation in Sports Medicine, and we continue to innovate. This award winning1 100% suture based anchor system has quickly evolved into a family of anchors that offers one of the broadest ranges of options on the market for a multitude of different procedures.
- One study of 18 patients, performed with the 1.4 mm anchor, demonstrated clinically improved patient outcomes and fibrous tissue, complete bony healing or combined fibro-osseous healing in the anchor tunnel2
- Gain access to a robust soft anchor system on the market, which includes seven different size offerings and size specific instrumentation.
- High pullout strength ranging from 20-120 lbs., depending on size of anchor3,4
JuggerKnot Soft Anchor-2.9 mm
Most commonly utilized for soft tissue to bone fixation in the shoulder
Designed with a custom braid polyester sleeve and double loaded with #2 MaxBraid™ suture
120 lbs. anchor pullout strength4
JuggerKnot Soft Anchor-2.9 mm with Needles*
- Most commonly utilized for mini open soft tissue to bone fixation in the shoulder
- Designed with a custom braid polyester sleeve, double loaded with #2 MaxBraid suture, and loaded with two tapered or cutting needles to assist with the re-attachment of tissue to bone
- Guideless design and less working length of inserter for surgeon preference
- 120 lbs. anchor pullout strength3
JuggerKnot Soft Anchor 1.5 mm
Designed with a #6 polyester sleeve and loaded with a #2 MaxBraid suture
65 lbs. anchor pullout strength in cortical bone2
- Unique instrumentation includes:
- Curved: 23˚ curvature allowing the ability to drill a hole perpendicular to bone surface at anchor site
- Percutaneous: Anchor may be inserted into the skin through a 2.4mm diameter guide, in order to minimize tissue trauma
- Centering Sleeve: Designed to assist with consistent anchor placement via the curved guide by centering anchor in the drill hole
JuggerKnot 2.9 mm All-Suture Anchors - Medial Row Fixation for Rotator Cuff Repair Surgical Technique
Low Profile/Trans-Cuff SLAP Repair with JuggerKnot Soft Anchor – 1.4/1.5 mm with Percutaneous Instrumentation Surgical Technique
Rotator Cuff Repair with JuggerKnot 2.9mm Animation
PEEK-Optima® is a trademark of Invibio Ltd.
- Medical Design Excellence Awards®, 2011 Winner
- Agrawal, V, MD; Pietrzak, WS, Ph.D. Triple labrum tears repaired with JuggerKnot™ soft anchor: Technique and results. Int J of Shoulder Surg 2015;9:81-9.
- Barber FA, MD, Herbert MA, Ph.D, Hapa O., MD, Rapley JA, MD, Barber CA, Bynum JA, MD, Hrnack SC, MD. “Biomechanical Analysis of Pullout Strengths of Rotator Cuff and Glenoid Anchors: 2011 Update.” Arthroscopy, 27(7), p895-905, July 2011
- Data on file at Zimmer Biomet Sports Medicine. Test Reports, AT47B, AT47D, BSM4, BSM03. Bench test results are not necessarily indicative of clinical results.
56 East Bell Drive
P.O. Box 587
Warsaw, Indiana 46581 USA
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our dedicated patient recovery site.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert or contact your local representative; search this website for additional product information. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please visit labeling.zimmerbiomet.com or call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.