With Easy-to-Use Access Glenoid Instrumentation
Versatile and Convertible
The Comprehensive Total Shoulder System’s design is based on the successful clinical heritage of the Bio-Modular® Shoulder System. The system uses innovative technologies to allow intraoperative flexibility, unmatched humeral stem options, and infinite humeral head offset possibilities.
- Proximal PPS® Porous Plasma spray allows for enhanced biologic fixation
- Fully convertible platform stem portfolio, featuring Micro, Mini, Standard and Revision lengths
- Versa-Dial® variable offset humeral head allows for proper anatomic reconstruction
- Hybrid® Modular Glenoid allows for three variations in glenoid fixation
- 45°/135° anatomic neck-shaft angle in the humeral stems
- Uncemented or cemented applications with Humeral Stems
56 East Bell Drive
P.O. Box 587
Warsaw, Indiana 46581 USA
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our dedicated patient recovery site.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert and information on this website. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.