Data on file at Zimmer Biomet. Bench test results not necessarily indicative of clinical performance.
Comprehensive Fracture System
Stem and Positioning System
The Comprehensive Fracture System was designed for complex fractures of the proximal humerus. It is also cleared for use in non-fracture cases and can be cemented or press-fit. The system is compatible with the humeral heads and glenoids of the Comprehensive Shoulder System.
- Reverse Morse taper for improved glenoid access
- Hashmarks aid proper reproduction of humeral height
- Lateral/medial fins with suture holes for optimal tuberosity fixation
- Engineered contour suture holes means significant reduction in suture wear1
- Reduced proximal body and 45 degree neck angle for easier tuberosity reconstruction
- Made from CoCr, which has a higher modulus of elasticity than titanium, allowing for less resistance to flexing within the humeral canal
- Material properties of CoCr provide for smaller stem sizes than titanium
Internal Positioning Sleeve
- Complete internal design eliminates need for external jig
- Internal design does not interfere with range of motion assessment
- Sleeve secures trials and final prosthesis at desired height
- Constructed of PMMA
Straight-forward Surgical Technique
- Insert positioning sleeve
56 East Bell Drive
P.O. Box 587
Warsaw, Indiana 46581 USA
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our dedicated patient recovery site.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert or contact your local representative; search this website for additional product information. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.