- Desseaux, A., et al. Radiographic outcomes in the coronal plane with iASSIST™ versus optical navigation for total knee arthroplasty: A preliminary case-control study. Orthopaedics & Traumatology. 102 (2016) 363-368.
- Goh et al., Accelerometer-Based Navigation is as Accurate as Optical Computer Navigation in Restoring the Joint Line and Mechanical Axis After Total Knee Arthroplasty, JOA 31 (2016) 92-97.
- Graf P. iASSIST vs. Computer-Assisted Surgery in Total Knee Arthroplasty: Clinical and Economic Outcomes. 2014.
- Kinney, M., et al. Comparison of a Disposable, Handheld Guidance System to Conventional Surgical Technique in Total Knee Arthroplasty. Poster Presentation. AAHKS. 2014.
- Barrack, R.L., et al. Patient specific cutting blocks are currently of no proven value. Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery. Vol. 94-B, No. 11, 2012.
In the Palm of Your Hand
The iAssist Knee System provides a compact, electronic guidance system designed to help surgeons align and validate bony resections in real-time within the surgical field.
- Knee Reconstruction
- Minimal workflow disruption
Optimal Component Positioning195%
iASSIST has demonstrated a neutral mechanical axis and optimal component position in the coronal plane in 95% of cases.1
iASSIST provides 88% good or excellent patient satisfaction.2
- Compatible with conventional instruments, the iASSIST Knee enables straightforward intraoperative set up with unnecessary workflow disruptions, leading to fewer hassles and a time neutral workflow..3,4
Addresses Difficult Cases
- The iASSIST Knee consists of electronic pods that virtually identify the patient’s mechanical axis, aiding in challenging cases, including: retained hardware, abnormal bowing and extreme valgus.
- Offering an imageless solution with disposable pods, the iASSIST Knee eliminates the hassle of specialized imaging and the need for expensive capital equipment.
75, Queen Street, Suite 3300
Montreal (Quebec) H3C 2N6
Tel : 1 (514) 395-8883
Fax : 1 (514) 878-3801
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our dedicated patient recovery site.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert or contact your local representative; search this website for additional product information. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.