A Symphony for Foot and Ankle Repair®
A symphony of foot and ankle repair®
The system comes with a complete set of sterile implants and insruments, designed to create ease of use and efficiency for you and your hospital staff.
- Forefoot: 1st MPJ Arthrodesis, Fifth Metatarsal Fracture
- Midfoot: Lapidus, Navicular Fractures, Lisfranc Repair, Naviculocuneiform Arthrodesis, Medial Column Fusion, Talonavicular Arthrodesis, Cuboid Fractures, Triple Arthrodesis, Cotton Osteotomy
- Hindfoot: Evans Osteotomy, Calcaneocuboid, Talonavicular
Ti-6Al-4V ELI, Type 2 Anodized Titanium Alloy Mechanical Fatigue Strength
stronger than 316L SS EP
stronger than Type II color anodized Ti-6Al-4V-ELI
stronger than machined
Ti-6Al-4V ELI, Type 2 Anodized Titanium Alloy
Color Anodized Ti-6Al-4V (CoCr for Multi-Directional Screws)
Eleven (11) plate families for reconstruction and fractures (49 total plates)
2.7, 3.5, 4.0mm, Locking/Non-Locking, Lengths 2.7mm (10-30mm)
2.0mm (for 2.7mm screws), 2.5mm (for 3.5mm N/L screws), 2.7mm (for 3.5 and 4.0mm screws, Locking/MDS)
1.5 – 1.75mm depending on plate
Three (3) sterile, disposable instrument kits.
- Standard Kit – for all plates except Lapidus and 1st MPJ Fusion
- Lapidus Kit – for Lapidus plates and a few other provisional plates
- 1st MPJ Fusion Kit – For 1st MPJ Fusion plates and a few other provisional plates.
All kits contain all required instruments with the plate templates located in the lid of the tray.
- The fully sterile Stratum Foot Plating System includes innovative technology. The system has 11 distinctive plate options (49 plates) along with 6 screw families (2.7, 3.5 & 4.0 mm), ready to go in sterile procedure kits, which add value by addressing the productivity needs of the surgical team.
- The tabbed design on the compression ramp is designed to allow for easy removal.
- Plate position can be quickly modified by adjusting single hole and re-drilling through template. Plates can be bent using insitu-contouring to achieve optimal fit to the bone. The different length plate benders allow for optimal grip when benders are in close proximity to one another.
Connect and customize pre, peri and post-operative orthopedic hip ecosystems across the episode of care.
mymobility® with Apple Watch®
Digital care management platform that uses iPhone® and Apple Watch® to help you deliver support and guidance to your patients through a connected experience. Mymobility® delivers continuous data and patient-reported feedback to facilitate care, outcomes and satisfaction about your patients’ surgical preparation and recovery.
Stratum® Foot Plating System Surgical Technique
Surgical Approach: The Nextremity Solutions Stratum Foot Plating System is a plate and screws construct indicated for fixation of fractures, osteotomies, non-unions, malunions and fusions of small bones and small bone segments, particularly in osteopenic bone.
Stratum Foot Plating System Designed by Nextremity Solutions, Inc.
Stratum Features Animation
Stratum Foot Plating System
1. TiMAX Material Comparative Testing, DVA-107504-DVER Rev A, May, 2013
Stratum and ‘A Symphony for Foot and Ankle Repair’ are trademarks of Nextremity Solutions, Inc., registered in the US. Zimmer Biomet is the exclusive distributor of the Stratum Foot Plating System.
Patients must have a compatible smart phone and be clinically evaluated as appropriate patients for remote care to use mymobility. Apple Watch and iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
*Zimmer Biomet testing conducted on metallic substrates; testing did NOT include actual Stratum implants. Laboratory testing is not necessarily indicative of clinical performance.
Designed and manufactured by Nextremity Solutions, Inc.
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our deidcated patient recovery site.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert and information on this website. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.