The reconstructive interpositional PEEK Titanium Wedge System (RIPTIDE) has a titanium plasma porous spray for initial fixation designed to aid in early bone growth, and a core made of PEEK, with modulus of elasticity similar to cancellous bone. The RIPTIDE Wedge system is available in dimensions optimized for cotton and evans opening wedge osteotomies
Early initial fixation
- Titanium plasma spray surface increases calcium deposition by 305% and 470% after 24 hours, compared to Titanium and PEEK, respectively1
- Titanium plasma spray coating increases surface area by 40% at the microscale1
- PEEK material has similar modulus of elasticity to cancellous bone
- Tantalum markers enable intra-operative visualization
Large graft window
- Autograft or Bonus® Triad Allograft material can be applied in the graft window before implantation
Offers a stable, secure implant with properties similar to cancellous bone, early initial fixation, and radiographic markers to aid intra-operative visualization
COTTON WEDGE 15X15X4MM
COTTON WEDGE 15X15X6MM
COTTON WEDGE 15X15X8MM
COTTON WEDGE 15X20X4MM
COTTON WEDGE 15X20X6MM
COTTON WEDGE 15X20X8MM
COTTON WEDGE 15X25X6MM
COTTON WEDGE 15X25X8MM
EVANS WEDGE 18X15X7MM
EVANS WEDGE 18X15X9MM
EVANS WEDGE 18X15X11MM
EVANS WEDGE 21X17.5X7MM
EVANS WEDGE 21X17.5X9MM
EVANS WEDGE 21X17.5X11MM
EVANS WEDGE 21X17.5X12MM
EVANS WEDGE 24X20X7MM
EVANS WEDGE 24X20X9MM
EVANS WEDGE 24X20X11MM
Evans Osteotomy with RIPTIDE™ Wedge System
- Hickey, Lorman, Fedder. Improved response of osteoprogenitor cells to titanium plasma-sprayed surfaces. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointefaces 175 (2019) 509-516.
Indicated for use with ancillary fixation
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our dedicated patient recovery site.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert or contact your local representative; search this website for additional product information. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.