Unique, titanium staple system
The Arcus Staple System is a unique titanium staple system that utilizes an arc design that creates greater proximal-to-distal compression than tested conventional and nitinol staples1*, internal barbs function to help create compression and to resist migration**
- Forefoot: Lapidus, 1st MPJ Arthrodesis, Akin Osteotomy, Fifth Metatarsal Fracture, 1st Interphalangeal Joint Arthrodesis, Hallux Interphalangeal Joint Arthrodesis
- Midfoot: Lapidus, Navicular Fractures, Lisfranc Repair, Naviculocuneiform Arthrodesis, Medial Column Fusion, Talonavicular Arthrodesis, Cuboid Fractures, Cotton Osteotomy
- Hindfoot: Evans Osteotomy, Tibiotalocalcaneal Arthrodesis, Calcaneocuboid, Talonavicular
- Ankle: Tibiotalocalcaneal Arthrodesis
Ti 6-4 ELI
Five (5) Sizes
- Leg Length (8-17mm)
- Bridge Length (8-20mm)
- The titanium is designed to provide balanced elasticity and
- Proven retention of compression after 600 cycles1. Tooth pattern orientation and shape provide resistance to pullout forces.**
- Pre-loaded Staples are available on size specific inserter. Size specific AO drill and drill guide are also included to be fit the right size for anatomy.
Connect and customize per, peri and post-operative orthopedic hip ecosystems across the episode of care.
mymobility® with Apple Watch®
Digital care management platform that uses iPhone® and Apple Watch® to help you deliver support and guidance to your patients through a connected experience. Mymobility® delivers continuous data and patient-reported feedback to facilitate care, outcomes and satisfaction about your patients’ surgical preparation and recovery.
iPhone and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
Arcus Staple System-Surgical Animation
Akin Osteotomy with ARCUS® Staple System
Watch surgical demonstration
- Lisa A. Ferrara, PhD, Michael Williams, Stuart D. Katchis, MD, Lon S. Weiner, MD. “A Mechanical Evaluation of the Interfragmentary Compressive Forces of the Arcus Staple System.” Funded by Nextremity Solutions, Inc. (2015)
*A Mechanical Evaluation of the Interfragmentary Compressive Forces of the Arcus Staple System, Lisa A. Ferra, Ph.D., Orthokinetic Technologies and Orthokinetic Testing Technologies, Southport, NC (Funded by Nextremity) Mechanical testing is not necessarily indicative of clinical performance. Bench testing is not necessarily indicative of clinical performance.
**Reference: ASTM F564-10 “Standard Specification and Test Methods for Metallic Bone Staples”.
***Pull Out Strength Testing per ASTM F564-10 “Standard Specification and Test Methods for Metallic Bone Staples” on file at Nextremity Solutions, Inc.
Designed and manufactured by Nextremity Solutions, Inc.
Arcus is a registered trademark of Nextremity Solutions
210 N. Buffalo St.
Warsaw, IN 46580 U.S.A.
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our dedicated patient recovery site.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert or contact your local representative; search this website for additional product information. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.