Distinctly Designed to Fit the Distal Fibula
Combing strength with a low profile
The A.L.P.S. Fibula Plating System aims to make it ideal for simple or complex fibula fracture procedures that involve minimal tissue coverage. The low-profile titanium plate metallurgy and multiplanar locking screw technology enable the formation of the three-dimensional matrix of fixed and variable angle screws to create a true subchondral scaffold that can provide strong fixation in comminuted fractures or osteoporotic bone.
- Ankle: Ankle Fracture
The A.L.P.S. Fibula Plating System represents the next generation in anatomic plate design. The anatomic locking plate is designed to mimic the anatomy of the distal fibula, while the composite locking plate combines the benefits of a small fragment plate with flexible plating technology. These features give surgeons the distinct capability to achieve anatomically contoured shapes, such as the distal fibula, to treat even the most challenging cases.
Plates - Ti-6Al-4V ELI, Type 2 Anodized Titanium Alloy
Composite (bilateral), Anatomic (L/R)
- Composite: Holes/Length (mm)
- 6H/77, 7H/92, 8H/103, 10H/133, 12H/164, 14H/193
- 3H/95, 4H/109, 6H/139, 8H/169, 10H/199
Diameter: 2.7, 3.5 & 4.0mm
- Locking 2.7: 10-50mm
- Locking 3.5: 10-70mm
- Locking 4.0: 10-70mm
- Material: Color anodized titanium alloy
- Non-Locking Low Profile 3.5mm:
- Lengths: 10-70mm
- Material: Type 2 anodized titanium alloy
- Multi-Directional (MDS):
- Lengths: 10-60mm
- Material: Cobalt Chrome (CoCr)
Unique plate design
- The low profile, anatomic plate mimics anatomy is designed to make it ideal for simple or complex fibula fracture procedures that involve minimal tissue coverage. Composite plate combines the benefits of a locking compression plate with flexible plating technology.
- The system allows the use of locking, multi-directional, and standard screws. This hybrid fixation concept is designed to allow the surgeon to stabilize the fracture either by the use of lag screw techniques through the plate, or by compression plating techniques. Locking screws serve to provide stability to comminuted, unstable metaphyseal fractures or in osteopenic bone.
Connect and customize pre, peri and post-operative orthopedic hip ecosystems across the episode of care.
mymobility® with Apple Watch®
Digital care management platform that uses iPhone® and Apple Watch® to help you deliver support and guidance to your patients through a connected experience. Mymobility® delivers continuous data and patient-reported feedback to facilitate care, outcomes and satisfaction about your patients’ surgical preparation and recovery.
Surgical Approach: The A.L.P.S. Fibula plates feature Type 2 Anodized Titanium Alloy low profile, anatomically contoured implants. In distal fibula surgery where soft tissue coverage is at risk, these low profile plates are designed to minimize discomfort and soft tissue irritation matching the anatomy of the distal fibula, while still having the required strength.
A.L.P.S. Distal Tibia and Fibula Plating System
Log-in or Register
Apple Watch and iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
56 East Bell Drive
P.O. Box 587
Warsaw, Indiana 46581 USA
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our dedicated patient recovery site.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert or contact your local representative; search this website for additional product information. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.