Surgeon-assigned care plans used through the mymobility app provide properly timed to-do lists and notifications designed to keep you on track during your surgical preparation and recovery.
mymobility® with Apple Watch®
Personalized support throughout your orthopedic journey
Wherever you are on your orthopedic journey, Zimmer Biomet’s mymobility® with Apple Watch® has the information you need to prepare for and recover from treatment*. Our app gives you constant connection to your care team, so you’ll receive helpful reminders, progress reports and support that’s unique to you. It’s a personalized way to keep you moving and keep you connected like never before.
*Patients must have Internet access and a text-capable mobile device or a compatible smartphone to use mymobility. Not all smartphone features are available on the web-based version. See the section below titled Device Compatibility for more information.
Preparing for and recovering from your orthopedic procedure can seem overwhelming. Knowing what to expect and receiving timely reminders can help ease the process as you approach your surgery date.
mymobility keeps you connected to your surgeon and care team throughout this process to assist you in many ways, including:
- Understanding your condition and optimizing your health prior to surgery
- Learning what to expect the day of surgery
- Knowing steps to help minimize complications after surgery
- Offering guidance as you work toward regaining mobility
Encrypted messaging within the app allows you to send videos, pictures and/or text messages to your surgeon and care team without the need for an appointment.
After surgery your surgeon will likely assign daily exercises aimed at regaining movement. Your surgeon may assign easy to follow video-guided exercises through the app. This allows you to perform the exercises in the comfort of your own home* while your surgeon and care team track progress remotely.
* Not all joint surgery patients are candidates for recovery at home.
Data about your activity levels and progress with your care plan is supplied to your surgeon and care team to help them determine your need for extra direction or follow-up care. After your surgery, they will also be able to watch and compare data to aid in your recovery process.
Every patient’s orthopedic journey is unique. In addition to helpful reminders, progress reports and support, the mymobility app allows you to rate and share your satisfaction with your progress in real time.
In order to use the mymobility app check to ensure your devices are compatible.
Apple Device Compatibility
- iPhone 6s and above
- We support the current and previous version of iOS. If you would like more information about iOS releases or to verify what version of iOS is most recent, please check out Apple’s support site: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201222.
- Apple Watch series 3 and above
- We support the current and previous version of watchOS. If you would like more information about watchOS releases or to verify what version of watchOS is most recent, please check out Apple’s support site: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201222
Android Device Compatibility
- Android OS 8 and above
- Minimum screen resolution: 720 x 1280 (pixels)
Laptop, Desktop and Tablet Compatibility
How to Check Compatibility on your Device
Not sure what phone or operating system is loaded on your device? You can check this information on your phone:
- Open your phone's menu. Tap the Settings app.
- At the top, you’ll see your Apple ID profile photo and your name. Tap on it.
- Scroll down until you see your devices. The first device should be your iPhone; you will see the name of your device. Tap on it.
- Open your phone’s menu. Tap the Settings app.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu.
- Tap About Phone from the menu.
- Tap Software Information from the menu.
- The OS version of your device is shown under Android.
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our dedicated patient recovery site.
Talk to your surgeon about whether joint replacement or another treatment is right for you and the risks of the procedure, including the risk of implant wear, loosening or failure, and pain, swelling and infection. Zimmer Biomet does not practice medicine; only a surgeon can answer your questions regarding your individual symptoms, diagnosis and treatment. To learn more about Zimmer Biomet, obtain helpful information for patients and caregivers, or for assistance in finding a surgeon familiar with our products and surgical techniques, call toll-free at 1-800-447-5633. To find a doctor near you, click the ‘find-a-doc’ link.
The mymobility app is available for certain patients undergoing hip, knee, rotator cuff repair, ACL or meniscus repair and certain procedures for injuries affecting joint function; not all patients are candidates, and patients must have compatible Internet access and a text-capable mobile phone or a compatible smartphone to use mymobility; not all smartphone app features are available with web-based version. Apple, iPhone, watchOS, Safari, Apple ID and Apple Watch are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Android and Chrome are trademarks of Google LLC. Microsoft and Edge are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. This material is intended for patients and general consumers interested in learning about the Zimmer Biomet Connected Health mymobility Application. Zimmer Biomet does not practice medicine. All mymobility app content is chosen and prescribed by your surgeon; all questions pertaining to what treatment option is right for you must be directed to your surgeon/healthcare team.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
©2022 Zimmer Biomet