Zimmer Biomet’s mission is to alleviate pain and improve the quality of life for people around the world. This is not only what we do as a company, but also who we are.
We recently made a statement about standing together united against hatred, discrimination and injustice. But we understand that words are not enough – we must act and be held accountable. With this in mind, Zimmer Biomet is committing to the following initiatives to drive and accelerate change both within our own organization and around the globe.
Zimmer Biomet Commitments
- Engage our 23,000 global team members in cultural awareness and
- Invest $1M and provide
executive sponsorship to support ongoing programs and elevate the
impact of our team member-led Employee Resource Groups.
- Commit at least $5M over 5 years through the ZB Foundation
to non-profit organizations doing the work of anti-racism and
supporting diversity, equality and justice.
- Match, through the ZB Foundation, team member financial
contributions to non-profit organizations, including those dedicated
to combatting racism and supporting diversity, equality and
- Expand our student and early career
internship programs to attract and develop more Black leaders.
- Continue our industry leadership and financial support of Movement is Life, a multi-disciplinary coalition seeking to eliminate racial, ethnic and gender disparities in muscle and joint health.
We continue to stand together to use our actions for good and to improve the quality of life for ALL.