The Phoenix Tibial Nail System features CoreLock Technology that offers a preassembled, locking mechanism for locking all proximal oblique screws and for inboard compression up to 5mm. Distally, the tibial nail optimizes fixation with a low distal hole 4.5mm from the center of the most distal screw to the nail tip.
- CoreLock Technology enables up to 5mm of inboard compression and locking of both proximal oblique screws
- Low distal screw cluster of 15.6mm with most distal hole at 4.5mm from the nail tip enables fixation of very distal tibial fracture
- Nail lengths are offered in increments of 10mm to better fit with patient requirements
- 7.5mm nail size may be used to treat patients with very narrow medullary canals
- 3 degree distal bend facilitates easier nail insertion