Designed to provide reduction and compression as well as structural support during healing
A big step forward for small bone fractures.
The MAX VPC Screw System comprised of cannulated, headless, fully threaded screws designed to provide the user tactile feedback during insertion, provide compression to the bone fragments and structural support during healing.
- Hand and Wrist
- Plates and Screws
- K-Wire: 0.9 mm
- Long Drill Diameter: 1.8 mm
- Driver Size: 1.5 mm Hex
- Screw Lengths: 8-14 mm = 1mm increment. 16-30mm = 2mm increment
- K-Wire: 1.1 mm
- Long Drill Diameter: 2.4 mm
- Driver Size: 2.0 mm Hex
- Screw Lengths: 14-34 mm = 2mm increment
- K-Wire: 1.4 mm
- Long Drill Diameter: 3.2 mm
- Driver Size: 2.5 mm Hex
- Screw Lengths: 16-40 mm = 2mm increment
- The color-coded system allows for easy identification of specialized instrumentation to the corresponding sized screws.
- Short lengths available (95mm, 105mm, 127mm) make instrumentation user-friendly and facilitate reduction by securely holding bone fragments.
- The system includes 39 implant options for patient-specific sizing.
Zimmer Biomet MAX VPC DIP Surgical Technique
Zimmer Biomet MAX VPC Dorsal Surgical Technique
Zimmer Biomet MAX VPC Volar Surgical Technique
* Yield strength for Stainless Steel is 110 Ksi min versus 208 Ksi for 35NLT Alloy CoCr.
56 East Bell Drive
P.O. Box 587
Warsaw, Indiana 46581 USA
Tailored resources for your patients.
Find videos, articles, and interactive content to guide your patients throughout their surgical journey on ReadyPatient.com, our dedicated patient recovery site.
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert and information on this website. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.