The Biomet Carbon Rail Deformity System is a low profile alternative
to circular fixation for deformity correction. The Biomet Carbon Fiber
Rail System is capable of many applications including, but not limited
to, limb lengthenings (single level and bi-focal), angular
corrections, and fusions.
- Adult and small carbon rails available
- Carbon fiber offers radiolucency and reduced construct weight
- Unlike bulky ring systems, the Biomet Carbon Rail System fits the patient more comfortably for enhanced compliance. Simple, effective instrumentation ensures quick application and correct positioning.
- Application of the Biomet Carbon Rail System does not require transfixing wires, which reduces the number of pin sites and facilitates ease of application
- The frame allows for individualized configuration based upon specific requirements of the application and indication.