The NCB® Proximal Humerus Plating System allows controlled targeting of cortical and cancellous screws with polyaxial freedom. The system allows the surgeon to lock the screws at any time during the procedure by using locking caps that are threaded into the plate holes. This locking construct improves angular stability such as fractures in osteopenic bone.1*
Non-Contact Bridging Spacers of 1 mm, 2 mm, and 3 mm can be used intraoperatively to elevate the plate off the bone, reducing the potential for periosteal damage and blood supply impairment.2-3 When the plate is locked, the spacers can be removed and the construct will act as an internal fixator.
- T-minus plate available for additional extension
- Radiolucent MIS Guides allow divergent targeting of metaphyseal screws for pull-out resistance
- 3.5mm uniaxial locking screws available for proximal humeral head
- Oblique holes for sutures
- Polyaxial screw options allow angulation of up to 15˚, providing a 30˚ cone
- Compatible with Zimmer® MotionLoc ® Screws