The Zimmer Biomet NexGen LPS-Flex Knee is a posterior stabilized, cemented knee prosthesis that extends the NexGen Complete Knee Solution to patients capable of up to 155 degrees of active flexion. Designed to accommodate resumption of high flexion daily activities, the Legacy® Posterior Stabilized (LPS)-Flex fixed bearing knee offers surgeons the freedom to select the best component combination for any given patient, based on preoperative and intraoperative assessment.
The features of the NexGen LPS-Flex Knee include:
- Extended posterior condyles on the femoral component to facilitate tibiofemoral contact to support deep flexion up to 155 degrees
- Conforming geometry of the femoral component with its bearing allows minimal loss of contact area in deep flexion
- Deep anterior patellar cut-out on the tibial bearing helps reduce patellar tension and provides greater clearance for the extensor mechanism
- Modified posterior stabilized cam/spine mechanism increases subluxion resistance at deep flexion angles
- Proportionally sized pegs on the femoral component provides additional stability and fit
- Fixed bearing articulating surface mates with current NexGen Tibial Base Plates
- Available with stem extenstion and tibial augments
- Tibial component implantation uses existing NexGen instrumentation
Many daily activities require flexion beyond 120 degrees. The Zimmer Biomet NexGen Legacy LPS-Flex Knee is designed to accommodate high-flexion activities. With NexGen Complete Knee Solution, you can extend the possibility of your patients postoperative range of motion.