Expandable spacer with Osseo-LOC™ surface technology.
The ProLift expandable interbody system with Osseo-Loc surface technology provides a micro-invasive solution for TLIF and PLIF procedures with in situ expansion for restoration of normal anatomic disc height and decompression of neural elements.
12 mm x 28 mm.
8 mm-13 mm (small), 10 mm-16 mm (large).
0˚, 7˚, 12˚, 15˚.
Zimmer Biomet Spine’s comprehensive thoracolumbar products are engineered to treat spinal deformities, degenerative, and complex cases with clinical effectiveness, always with a commitment to patient safety.
ProLift® Expandable Spacer System Surgical Technique Guide
The ProLift Expandable interbody system with Osseo-Loc™ Surface Technology, provides a micro-invasive solution for TLIF and PLIF procedures with in situ expansion for restoration of normal anatomic disc height and decompression of neural elements. Streamlined instrumentation provides the surgeon minimal tissue disruption and nerve retraction while achieving surgical goals and restoring patient alignment.
- Khan SN, Cammisa FP Jr, Sandhu HS, Diwan AD, Girardi FP, Lane JM. The biology of bone grafting. J AM Acad Orthop Surg. 2005;13(1):77–86.
- Han B, Tang B, Nimni ME. Quantitative and sensitive in vitro assay for osteoinductive activity of demineralized bone matrix. J Orthop Res. 2003;21(4):648–54.
- Pietrzak WS, Woodell-May J, McDonald N. Assay of bone morphogenetic protein -2, -4 and -7 in human demineralized bone matrix. J Craniofac Surg. 2006;17(1):84–90.
- Wildemann B, Kadow-Romacker A, Haas NP, Schmidmaier G. Quantification of various growth factors in different demineralized bone matrix preparations. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2007;81(2):437–42.
- American Association of Tissue Banks. Standards for Tissue Banking, 14th ed. McLean, VA: American Association of Tissue Banks, 2016.
Life Spine, Inc.
13951 S. Quality Drive
Huntley, IL 60142
All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
This material is intended for health care professionals. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited.
For product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse effects and patient counseling information, see the package insert and information on this website. To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 1-800-348-2759, press 4 for 411 Technical Support.