The Optical Guidance System provides enhanced tracking visibility for intraoperative positioning and validation of resections and assessment of limb alignment.
- Due to the placement of reflective discs in an angular arrangement on the NavitrackER® Reference Marker Device, the range of visibility compared to spheres increases from 127 degrees to 135 degrees.
- Reflective discs adapt to various intraoperative constraints (size, patient draping, anesthesia equipment, etc.) and offer better visibility compared to spheres.
- Robust functionality offering can accurately accommodate everything from straightforward to complex cases.
- Full set of customizable functionalities to create an expedited, surgeon-specific workflow.
- Guidance technologies have shown a 25% lower revision rate due to loosening or lysis at 8 years.1