The new OsteoGen Dual Lead Stimulator offers 40 microamperes in two leads each with 20 microamperes. Available in both Mesh and Straight cathodes, the OsteoGen Dual Lead Stimulator provides superior flexibility with any of your bone graft techniques when managing high risk fractures.
- Appropriate for high-risk fractures as an adjunct for bone graft surgery.
- 20 microamperes in each lead to work adjunctively with your bone graft techniques.
- Mesh cathode intended to increase surface contact between cathode, host bone, and graft material.
- Surgically implanted to assure patient compliance and provide continuous treatment 24 hours per day, for up to 6 months.
- Made of titanium and silicone which are biocompatible materials.
*MRI safety information has not yet been established for OsteoGen Implantable Bone Growth Stimulators. The FDA approved device trade name is the EBI OsteoGen Implantable Growth Stimulator.